Sunday, December 6, 2015

Back at it!

Tomorrow, I will be returning to the classroom after maternity leave. I am excited to see all of the students, and catch up on all they've learned in my absence. While we're going to review some concepts, we'll also begin some new things! Most notably, a new unit in Social Studies, Geography! Check out this amazing video that will be used to introduce our Geography Unit:



Now, you might be wondering what I've done with all of my time off. No, I didn't just search You Tube for amazing videos! I was able to stay home and spend time with my son, Alex. He's three months old now, and smiling and giggling like crazy! It's amazing how much he's grown and changed in the past three months. It's going to be tough to leave him, but I am excited to be back with my students!



No comments:

Post a Comment