Thursday, August 13, 2015

Meet the Teacher 2015



Hi, I'm Mrs. Lomando, and I am your fourth grade teacher! This year will be my eighth year teaching at MP, where I have taught fourth grade for seven of the eight years. I love fourth grade and all the learning, accountability, and responsibility that students will encounter!

I enjoy teaching because I enjoy learning. I have undergraduate degrees in Elementary Education, History, and Political Science, and a master's degree in Educational Administration. I love to teach all subjects, especially Social Studies!

I live with my husband and my cat (Isn't she cute?!?), and we are expecting our first baby boy at the end of this summer. Because of this, I will be on maternity leave during the beginning of the school year. Mrs. Stough will be my substitute during my absence, and I know the students will love her! I will be in communication with her throughout my leave, and the students will be in great hands!


I look forward to a great school year, and please do not hesitate to contact me throughout the year with any questions, comments, or concerns that may arise. 


No comments:

Post a Comment